If you enjoy PidgiWiki's content, please consider becoming a patron through Patreon.
Guess what today is?
Are you saying that we change all the category texts to "The following pieces of artwork include the ##th Pokémon, Pokémon, from the Pokémon series."? Actually, that would be better then what we had before.—★Pika3323 14:47, 28 December 2012 (PST)
Pretty soon, I'll be putting some money into some GamesPress Pro credits, so if there are any assets you want me to grab that aren't available on any of the other press sites or via internet searching, please tell me. I'll look through all the images you want for me to get and figure out hierarchy if there are more wanted files than credits. List game name, asset group name (their description, witty or not), and file name.--immewnitythemew 20:04, 5 January 2013 (PST)
- Alright. Make sure to change the text underneath. Maybe put the text as the filename.--immewnity (talk) 17:17, 20 January 2013 (PST)
Unused Hatted Kong
Hello Da braviary. I recently uploaded the following images of an unnamed Kong who was to appear in Donkey Kong Land:
Since we don't know his official name, what should the character category be called? --YoshiKong 02:41, 27 February 2013 (PST)
Looking at this, what are we categorizing characters as? Also, for PidgiWiki pages, should we have a category called Category:PidgiWiki? And maybe we should have a Category:Main which will hold the main series categories, like Category:The Legend of Zelda series Category:Mario series and Category:Pokémon series.
- User talk:Immewnity <-- Usually the go to guy for changes like this.—★Pika3323 18:47, 20 March 2013 (PDT)
- Oh, right sorry 'bout that. Immewnity would probably see this anyway, but if not then I'll re-post the question on his talk at a later date.
Hey there. Just a quick question, what's the procedure in the case of an artwork which is shared across multiple games? Example like File:Princess Peach - Mario & Luigi Bowser's Inside Story.png. It's named and categorized to the latest game, but the art was also used in the previous game Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time. So it should get both categories, and the latest game appearance should be in the file name and info box, correct?
Also while I'm here, are we categorizing specific objects? Such as a Diamond?
Hello. Looking at this, will "series games" be replacing the "series" categories from now on?
- Okay, so if the "series" category was still going to be used (if this is so), then where would it be applicable? And like the "|system" param in the infobox (i.e. not becoming "NES games"), will "|series" remain as-is? Thanks in advance.
- Actually, I'd like to dispute this decision. The categories will automatically truncate. What we can do is sort the game categories under Category:Series name and under Category:Games, so that one could use MultiCategorySearch to see only the games in the series.--immewnity (talk) 18:27, 15 May 2013 (PDT)
Hello - thanks for the welcome earlier :) I was organizing some categories and found the need to put Category:Animal Crossing series games and Category:Animal Crossing: City Folks up for deletion, but as far as I could find, there was no formal process (if there is, I apologize). If it sounds like a good idea, I created Template:Delete to allow users to put pages up for deletion, which places pages in Category:Pending deletion. Thanks! ~SuperHamster Talk 11:08, 9 July 2013 (PDT)
Regarding the new server
Just wondered where the .png files came from? I keep looking but never find them haha! 10:52, 9 August 2013 (PDT)